RANGIORA'S BIGGEST & BEST GYM HAS MORE WORKOUT OPTIONS TO HELP YOU REACH YOUR PERSONAL FITNESS GOALS...
...WHILE ENJOYING EVERY STEP OF THE JOURNEY
At the Rangiora Fitness Centre we’re dedicated to helping real people achieve real results for their personal health and wellbeing. So what do we offer YOU to achieve your personal fitness and health goals?...
• 58 group fitness classes every week including 40 Les Mills classes, RPM, HIIT, Circuit, MyZone virtual & more. All classes are FREE for members
• 24 Life Fitness cardio machines - treadmills, cycles, cross trainers, stair climbers
• 22 Hammer Strength weights machines + 4 Hammer Strength Squat rack platforms
• Personal Training from just $22 per half hour
• No Joining Fee plus FREE initial consultation & fitness programme updates
• Capped membership to ensure you get the best gym experience
• Sauna for post-workout recovery
• MyZone personal fitness tracking technology
• Active Health treatment specialists on site
• In-house Coffeeworx Fit cafe for barista coffee, smoothies and healthy food options.
Watch the Rangiora Fitness Centre orientation video here...
Active Health rehabilitation and advice specialists on-site
WEIGHTS & CARDIO EQUIPMENT GALORE
On the ground floor of the Rangiora Fitness Centre is our weights area, featuring pin loaders, plate machines, body weight racks and free weights. We also have four Hammer Strength Squat Rack platforms.
The Personal Trainer station is on the ground floor next to the stairs.
On the mezzanine floor of the RFC is where you'll find all our cardio machines. These include treadmills, cross trainers, rowers, stair climbers, stationary cycles and elliptical trainers.
We use high quality Life Fitness and Hammer Strength equipment that is regularly maintained to ensure maximum availability for our members.
GROUP FITNESS CLASSES TO SUIT YOU
The Rangiora Fitness Centre runs 58 group fitness classes every week...
Les Mills Body Balance
Les Mills Body Step
Les Mills Body Pump
Les Mills CX Worx
Les Mills Grit
Les Mills RPM
PROMOTING AN ACTIVE & HEALTHY COMMUNITY
& COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
The North Canterbury Sport & Recreation Trust runs a number of programmes for local Primary Schools and events for the wider community programmes to encourage everyone to be more active.
These are particularly focused on providing opportunities for people of every age to have positive experiences with sport and recreation, with the aim of instill in them a lifelong enjoyment of physical activity for healthy benefits...